I just turned 15 about a month ago and I'm curious about my development. So I've been with a few girls in the past who have been with some of my friends too and they say that my penis is smaller than almost all of theirs. (I didn't have sex, just oral sex). So I hit a growth spurt at the beginning of last school year (Freshman year), but my penis never really grew all that much. I've been having wet dreams since age 13 1/2 and didn't ejaculate until about 14 1/2. My question is, when will my penis grow more? Or will it at all? I'm about 5'8 and I should still grow height-wise until a little less than 6 foot. I'm just as tall if not taller than my friends so I'm wondering why they have bigger one's than me. Haha I know it sounds weird and all to be comparing my penis to theirs but it's pretty awkward when they call you out on it just from what girls have said. I feel like I'm only 2 months behind or so from when they started puberty but I still feel like it won't make a difference in 2 months. If you know anything or need any more details about my stages of puberty and such then just reply. Thanks!

-Awkward and Curious

Hey curious you forgot some major details.... how much do you weigh are you overwieght HOW BIG IS YOUR PENIS... both erect and flaccid. How big are your testicles and finally do you have armpit leg pubic or abdominal hair? When did it start growing. I can pretty much garuntee you are compleatly normal but you left out all the important details... and why would you be weird of you compared your penis size to your friends. I would say nearly every teenage guy has done that. Its totally normal...

haha oh right dont know how I forgot all that....i weigh about 120 pounds (I'm pretty skinny), I have a little armpit hair and lots of pubic hair, which I started growing at about 14 years old, but no abdominal hair. My leg hair is really small and blonde so I would say I don't have much at all. My penis is 3 1/2 inches flacid, 6 inches hard. My balls are like 4 cm each width wise.

Don't worry many girls prefer small penis.

Hey guest idk what type of friends you have but they r pretty lucky if they are larger than you are at their age.... I think the girls are exageratting a little. Your penis size is average for an ADULT. The avg erect penis for an adult is 5-6in..... your testees too are avg sized for an adult.... adut testees are about 2.5in long by. 1in wide and deep. The fact that you have only a little leg and armpit hair no abdominal chest or facial hair means you still have a fair amount of puberty to go through.... to give an idea of how big your penis may get. Have you ever seen ur dads or an older brother? Out of curiosity what ethnicity r u and what are ur friends?

Haha okay thanks well thats reassuring. I'm white, my friends are white and black. (Not to be stereotypical but im assuming my black friend probably has the biggest out of all of us. The last time I ever recall seeing my dads was like age 8 haha I dont really remember anything at all anyways. I haven't seen my older brothers ever but he's about 6 foot tall and hes 18

Hey again... yes u are normal and your brother my give you an idea on how big urs could be but can be very miss leading my brother has a penis that is quite a bit larger than mine when its flaccid and he's younder so its all genetics...... also it could be that the black kids have a bigger penis but I've known some white guys who's penises definatly out trump black guys and vice versa so you may be quite surprised if you see ur friends penis

some one help me! do you know if it is normal for a 16 year old to have an 8.3 inch length penis and 6.7inch girth!!!

Well considering the average length for an adult erect penis is 5-6 inches. This person has a larger than average penis size if he is not lying and is measuring correctly . To answer your question yea it is possible but it's not something that happens to a majority of 16 year olds.

Answer this I weigh 130 15 in the 10 th grade 5.9 in height penis is around 5 birthday is in the summer got leg hair arm pit hair no chest hair but had growth spurt over the summer grew 4 inches but my penis remands the same a girl just said she would give me head but I declined