I'm 14 turning 15 in April and I was wondering how big my penis is suppose to be its 3 inch soft and 6 1/4 hard is that small?

Hi Asdf,

No, you aren't small.

Average, for an ADULT is 5 - 5 1/2."

yes thats small at 14 or 15 u need to be 6in sofa

yeah its normal, some people are just lucky when it comes to having one over 7 inches long, my straight friend, me being gay btw, he has a 9 inch long penis and i was shock when he pulled that thing out for me.

Hello I'm 14 and my penis is 4.98 inch

I'd love to know how you measured it to within 2 hundredths of an inch.

im 14 and mines 7 and 1/2 inches.

that makes absolutely no sense. 15 years 6inches soft would be crazy out of this word. He has average hes fine

Im 13 and 7.6 erect

I'm 14 but by penis is 3 inches soft but it only gets 2 inches bigger is that okay. Can it still please a woman?

My dad is probably big but is it weird that my penis is 6 and 1/2 inches when soft. And 8 an 1/2 long when hard I am only 14

My penis is small

If I use a ruler to measure my penis dose it tell me the right size cause it tells me I'm 6in

I’m 14 and my penis is 3in soft and 6.3in hard

im 14 and my penis is thin and 3.5 on an erection also my balls are not droped what do i do ?