Well I'm 16 and single, and masturbating has bored me. So now I'm positive I want to have sex but I don't know where to start. I need some advice please.

I can help you. Just need your physical details. I will tell you what to do, mail me.

Well for starters taking up sex is not like deciding you want to take up a new hobby. It is something you ideally do when you are in a loving relationship. Learn everything you can about sexual health. You don't want to get an STD or become a parent. When you have met someone you love let sex evolve slowly. Get to know each other intimately before you get to know each other sexually. Take your time, explore each others mind and body. Make it special. And remember, a lot of the pleasure in making love is in giving each other pleasure. It is not meant to be a selfish act. Also, from a purely self interested point of view, if you are a loving, caring lover who gives your partner lots of pleasure your partner will be more likely to want to have sex with you the next time. my man is an incredibly generous lover and I just never say no to him unless I am sick. He is too good to turn down. And nothing makes me happier than knowing he feels incredible, especially when he cums. So, wait for the right person, take it slowly and stay physically and emotionally safe. All the best.