I have a friend who is 18 and she got pregnant. I feel really bad for her, because I know how this might affect her life. Since we live in little city, I really don’t know what she could do about this. I believe abortion is not something she might do. According to some roles, what do you think if she have to give birth, or she has right to decide what she wants?

First to tell you I don’t think she is so young for that, because we have cases where teen girls get pregnant while they are younger then 17. First question is if she and the father of the baby feel that abortion is wrong or the right choice. I really believe it is important to follow instinct no matter what her age is. It is very important also that she has her whole life in front of her, and now she is making decisions for an innocent child. That is really hard because if she decides wrong, it will follow her as a guild for all her life. I can suggest she might think of adoption before abortion. I understand that letting baby to go is not an easy choice at all. But she should always remember that there are many couples in the world who cannot have children of their own. and would give their right arm to have a little bundle of joy. Now it is not question what she has to do, if she have to give birth or not, but what does she want.