So I am a 13 year old Asian male. And I'm just wondering... Am I going through puberty? I have a little facial hair on my upper lip, I have begun masturbating once or twice a day, I've grown from 4'8 to 5'3, and my penis elongated from 1 inch to 2-3 inches and 4 inches erect. I know this might be Stage 3 puberty but there isn't any pubic hair so....... What's going on? O_O

Oh also I have a somewhat healthy diet and most of the time get 5-8 hours of sleep on weekdays and 9-12  hours of sleep on weekends.

Thanks Alot Guys :D

hey Alias it sounds like you are in the early stages of puberty....what is the length depth and width of your testees?  do you have any armpit hair? thanks

IDK and no I don't have armpit hair but just today I had a bowel movement and saw a bit of hair on my scrotum so I guess I'm in the early stages? Also will I grow more? My mother is 4'10 and father is 5'10

Hey again I'm sure you will grow more you are just starting puberty....dnt worry everything is fine

Okay thanks alot :D oh and also could you look at my other question? I need some guidance on that too... Thanks Again :D

Sure but remind me again what is ur other question?

It is about me having sex it is titled as What should I do? :/

Hey alias I read your other post... I agree with the girl who posted.... sex carries tons of responsibility as you know and it is very easy to get caught up in things and make a mistake..... are you familiar with pre cum and semen and when each is released.... have you ever used a condom does it fir or does it slip off. What would you do if you did get an std or your gf pregnant. How would your family feel about that and how would YOU support YOUR child? Also how many girlfriends have you had in the past and if any how long did they last? How long have you been dating this girl? thanks

Omg why don't you just respond to my answer? Yet you ignore it because you don't like it.....Anyway thanks Biomajor10 for your comment on my post!

Your welcome.... I wish more kids your age had the same thought processes/morals as you

No, I don't like/hate it I am not that immature. I just want others opinions I apologize for the misunderstanding...

This is my first GF, for 3 months now I have been dating her. And yes I understand the consequences, I'll have to deliberate more but so far, I'm not too sure and like the other responder said, maybe we should wait just for a bit...

I WOULD SOOOO WAIT!!!!! Finally A good guy that cares about his girl!

Yes I do care much for her and she want's to do it, so I just want to make her happy. But at the same time I kinda wanna do it with her too. But maybe we should just wait it out and maybe just like "touch" each other rather than full-on?

well that leads to sex, if you aren't carefull you might just get cared away....Personally I would wait atleast till you are over 15....Its only 2 years.....