"" So me and my fiance had sex on feb. 13th, 15th & 16 and I ovulated about I'd have to say the 20th or 21st. My boobs are so sore swollen heavy. It even hurts to put a bra on or lay on them. Sometimes I get sharp pains through out the day and tingles, I also have dots around my nipples and my nipples seem to always be hard and very sensitive. Ive had massive headaches and all of this has been going since ovulation but wasnt as bad at the beginning. Am I pregnant or just over exaggerating? Could I get pregnant from 5 days before ovulation .

yes you could highly be pregnant. its actually said that for couples who do want to become pregnant the best time to have unprotected sex would be a few days before ovulation on ovulation day and a few days after. having sore breast like that is an early pregnancy symptom. especially that sore. I would highly suggest you take a home pregnancy test.

After the two three Weeks its almost been I am still having the water eggwhite discharge. And im getting random cramping. The swelling and soreness of the boobs still has not gone away.

cramping is also an early pregnancy symptoms. yea. I would take a home pregnancy test. first response and clear blue are quite accurate!

Is it too early to test ?

first response early pregnancy tests are said to show up with positive results 5 to 6 days before your missed period. I would get a 2 or 3 pack set of thoes and take one when you buy them and if it comes up negative wait until the 21st and take another one.