Hello im sixteen years old and i am not sexualy active yet ive had this problem for over 4 5 months now and its becoming a joke whenever i go to the toilet im mostly always wet and when wiping my self there is long stringy and thick discharge at the moment at 16 im learning to do things on my own but i cant go to the doctors because im to embarassed theres only one person i have told which is my bestfriend and im to scared to even tell my mum please please please can someone help because im getting very woried i dont no what this is i no its not normall discharge because i no wah normals like please sum one help me thank you

Usually when you are ovulating. (Once a month) You will have a thicker vaginal discharge. But if you are that worried you do need to talk to your mom or a doctor/nurse.