I am 13 and i dont knw how to masterbate. Help! i cant buy toys so what can i use?? HELP!

u can use alot home stuff if u cant buy toys , but honestly u can use ur finger and u can have more fun and pleasure than u can ever get from any other thing in the world
as for the things u can use
cucmber
long vegtables
shower head
any object that is long and round and have no sharp edge
but agian ur fingers can give u more than u think :)
hope u enjoy :)

Ok so im 14 and ive been masterbating since i was 9
I usually use a tooth brush but my mom threw it out wat should i do???

dear first u should use ur fingers more and know how to use them the right way to please ur self more than an tool u will ever find

Okay first off don't use a cucumber or any other veggie ;( that's stupid! Another thing DON'T put foreign objects in your body, sharp edges or not especially in your vagina. That sounds like a great way to get infections.
If you feel the need to masterbate use your hand or a vibrator! YOUR vibrator ((infections))!!!!!

Your thoughts and imagination, think about what you like all day the when you get home let your imagination take hold. Another way is to read I have an e-reader and usually buy free erotica, but romance novels are just as good and sometimes better. I find that when you masturbate especially if your just starting out the slow approach is the best, look at your body naked in the mirror, find what you like, what pleasures you, and how to go about it there is no real wrong approach to masturbation because it’s about you and how you want to feel. Use your fingers on your clitoris thumb, index, middle, you can insert your fingers in your vagina and hump balled up blankets ends of beds or your hand to hit your clitoris in the perfect spot. I hope this helped and safe exploration.

I'm 13 as well.. And I'm assuming u r a girl.. Anyway.. This is what I do--> I pretend I'm going to the toilet but instead I lock the door and I take of my top and everything else and I sit on the toilet or on the floor and I slowly rub my hands all over my body for about 1 minent and then I put my two fingers just in the flap between vagina and I you move your fingers and a circlur moshen slower then faster! Until u get really really fast and u start to orgasem and if u keep doing it u will feel like u need to pee but that's just means u are going to skwirt!.... Trust me u will feel so good!! Xx

It really depends on if ur a boy or girl lol if a girl start slow and find the one spot to finger your self use ur fingers an if a guy just cup your hand like an o and stroke it up and down

Try to use your fingers and hands. I'm 13 trust me it's the best and safest thing to use.

If i'm a boy means

Massage your clit rather than inserting finger or anything in your vagina Clint massage lead you to orgasm and keep your hymen intact

Massage your clit rather than inserting finger or anything in your vagina Clit massage lead you to orgasm and keep your Hymen intact

Well a tooth brush hunni use some thing like your finger or ask your mum for a dildo , what if you used your tooth brush after been in your p***y

Use a vibrating toothbrush

use a pillow first lay in bed or on the floor take your panties off and put a pillow between your legs and ride it,it feels amazing try it :-)