I have what I feel is a pretty heavy disharge. It has no odor and no taste. It's always a translucent white, sometimes watery and sometimes stringy or thicker. I have never had sex. I am embarassed by it. Also, when I get aroused I get very wet, but this discharge is thinner and kind of drippy. I have no pain, no itching, no rash, no smell, nothing except for a lot of discharge. I have been to a gynecologist, but did not get a pap done because I am not sexually active, however, she did examine me. Do some women just have more discharge than normal? Is there anything to prevent it? I am embarrassed to get involved with a boy. Will I have to wear panty liners for the rest of my life?

The same thing happens to me. As far as I know, some women have it more then others, heavier and thicker.

I have the same problem and i hate it :/

I'm 17 & I have the same problem. I have to wear panty liners almost all the time. Apparently it's not good for you but if I don't, I'll just make a mess :/ I hate it so much.