Me and my Boyfriend haven been dating around six months. We've had sex before.. but recently I've gotten the Depo Shot and we wanted to have sex without a condom. We are both 16 years old,.. Honestly a minute into it he came. When we were using a condom every time he still came quickly just not as quickly. I'm not sure what could be wrong.. Is there anything either of us could do or is this a medical issue? I just need help... from anyone.

I know this is probably frustrating but you have to give him some slack! He's 16!!!!!! So he's just OVER EXCITED and THANKFUL!!!! ;-) XD Kidding aside, it takes young men awhile to get it right. Perhaps there's too much foreplay etc. And perhaps try and thicker condom so the sensation is less. AND because you both have had sex before and STD or my 17 year old son says to call them STI's have increased by 500%%%%%%%%%%%% in the States Alone, you HAVE to wear a condom EVERY time!! NO EXCUSES!! The shot is only 99% effective - just like the pill! NOTHING is 100% only not having sex! So just think of it like this, a baby is with you for 18+ years, an STD/STI is with you for life - there are NO cures for all of them and some of them are deadly when not caught!! So BE CAREFUL OK? And just perhaps take it easy till he gets the swing of things. He can't help it honest! And at 16 there is no way he has Erectile Dysfunction he has Erectile Happiness!!! JK! ;-) XD Good luck and health to both of you!

A lot of guys think if they are going to have sex, they won't masturbate. And sometimes girls think that if they are, something is wrong.
It's something guys do, so maybe suggest that earlier, before you get together he masturbate. Think of it like having a snack between meals, so at mealtime you don't eat as fast. And safe sex is always the thing to do. Until you are married and ready to have children,
it's the best way to help prevent unwanted pregnancy along with STD's. And once you have had unprotected sex, when you have blood work done ,like for a yearly physical, have an HIV test. It's always better to know, and even the nicest, best looking people can have a STD, no one is immune. Do not think I love him, he loves me so I will have unprotected sex, always safe never sorry!

Totally correct! But when you are younger, you are hornier and you will cum fast - that is my theory. I remember myself when I was 16 or 17 years old, I was not able to "push" it twice, and I was done. It bothered me, of course, but I was not able to help myself. I always believed that I need some special premature ejaculation treatment but actually, a lot of those things were in my head - I was thinking about one thing -will I be able to please my girl, will I be able to be a great lover, etc. This all cause a lot of stress and too many excitement. And it leads to premature ejaculation as well. Focus and leave stress behind!