I've never had sex before (either oral or regular sex), and I'm sixteen years old. I started experiencing something weird yesterday morning when I noticed that there was minor pain inside my penis whenever I peed. I haven't masturbated since three days ago, so it was about two days since masturbating did I experience this, so I don't think it's because of that.

The minor pain in my penis when I peed went away last night, but I noticed today that I had penile discharge again.

Does anyone know why? Again, I've never had sex of any kind before. And I can't find the answer anywhere online. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

matt5
What you are having are wet dreams, your body produces a lot of sperm at your age and it needs to make room for more it is producing, so you should start to masturbate or have sex with a condom, to help yourself, so you know when it will be, and not when you wake up in the mornings.
It is OK and normal to masturbate, search engine the word and you will find a lot of information.
It is easy to, go to a place where no one will be at for some time or at night, and rub, you will know afterwords you are done. have a old towel around to clean up, and enjoy
RT

guest who replied. Don't talk BS, and don't be so f'ing obnoxious. I have the exact same thing as the above, i'm the same age, same situation and I masterbate regularly, i've never had a wet dream in my entire life. You don't cum after you piss man..