Im 13 years old and this is my story At the beginning of the year i started to go on a diet and eventually all i was eating for the whole day was fruit... I eventually lost 15 pounds and everyone was complementing on me and i felt good about myself and then i started to starve myself bcoz i wanted to loose more weight i felt like i was in a sort of competition with my friend of who could loose the most weight and it was getting a bit annoying and them sometimes i just lost it... I would sneek downstairs and take scoops out of the icecream tub or once i would take spooons of betty crocker icing... Two weeks ago i ate ALOT of peanut butter and i wasnt thinking when i ate it and then after that i gained 6 pounds and everyone could notice. Lately if i starve myslef i then go home and sneekily take a cookie or something fatty without my mum seeing only because i want her to think that i am eating healthy and right not bad food. I feel like she is also in competition with me because whenever i eat something bad infront of her she always say ohh thats not like you to eat that and i feel like if eat normal food then my mum and friends will be the stronger ones who can actually last on a diet. I actually have no idea what to do and i want to excersise regulary as well i am just so confused

i had the same problem i adivise you to start with little things for an example if you eat 3 cookies a day eat 1 and a half....
walk alot and drink lots of water  and work your way up only you can make a diference in you life just belive in you 

I there any ways i can get into a routine of excersising without any equipment?