Hello. I'm 45 year old female and I need some information about the condition I have developed.
You see, about a week ago I have started to suffer from really strong headache. The truth is that I have never had any problems with headaches and that this frightens me a bit.
Beside the headaches, my husband also noticed that my eyes turned into dark red color. What is going on with me?
I don’t know anything about this and that’s why I would like to hear more about the possible cause of these headaches and this bloodshot eyes. Thanks!

Hello. First I think you shouldn’t panic that much because many people complained on the same symptoms. You have described almost typical migraine symptoms.
Generally, migraine begins as a dull ache and then develops into a constant throbbing and pulsating pain that you may feel at the temples, as well as the front or back of one or both sides of the head. The red eyes are caused by enlarged, dilated blood vessels leading to the appearance of redness on the surface of the eye. There are many conditions that can cause you these red eyes and the most commons are dry air, sun exposure, dust, foreign body, an allergic reaction, infection, trauma, or straining or coughing.
Contact your doctor over this for proper evaluation!

I had the same occurance yestarday. I have had migraines but none like this one. SO I was just wondering, have you gone to the DR to find out and did they diangose it as just a migraine?

I have the same problem I am 35 no headaches ever in my life till wednesday the day before Thanksgiving.. My eye is still blood shot and my head aches come everyday I have gone to the ER I have gone to my reg doctor eyedrop ointment and meds did nothing didnt even help one bit Now I have a appt for a eye doctor on the 29th of this month so I guess wait to see what they have to say... I will let everyone know. %-)

Hello I'm 17 Iv always had a little red dot in my eye and over the last year I have noticed a little speck of brown not far from my red dot' I have also been suffering with very bad headaches which are more in the eyes which absolutely kill' any chance what it could be :/ I have looked online but the only thing about bloodshot eyes that came up is that you get them now and again, but I have had mine for practically since I was born :/