I have severe headaches almost every month or twice monthly. They are always associated with
nausea and vomiting. I’m 35 and this started to regularly appear about 4 months ago. It seems to me
like is kind of migraine. I cannot even take pain medications because they make me even more sick.
Any suggestion or advices?

Well it might be migraine. You should make the diary of headache symptoms and try to recognize
Triggers. Certain food, medications, smells, activities or events may take part in development of your
headaches so that way you’d know what to avoid. I have the same problem and cannot completely
eliminate it that way, but when recognize the first symptoms I go to bed and have a sleeping pill.
Sleeping and relaxation relieve migraines. I do not take pain meds because they are not from help.

Sounds like migranes. You can go to the hospital if they get really bad, or can't sleep because of it (for me if I can manage to get to sleep, they are decreased when I wake up). there are also daily preventatives, as well as tablets that dissolve. You take these at the first sign of a migrane. If that helps you take another one four hours later. They are pretty good if you can find one that works (might take a bit) and can make it so you can still live with one! The idea to make a diary of your symptoms, and frequency is a good one. Also there are certain things that are triggers, look em up.. some normal ones are sleep, stress, chocolate, red wine etc. Helps to avoid the bad stuff (if you can live without chocolate and wine after a bad day! I know I can't)

Hope this helps!

i'm 26 years old and use to stuffer from migraines with an aura, right before the pain start i would get this aura that blocked my vision that start small then gets bigger til its gone, but then comes the bad headaches,along with nausea i use to sometimes have them back to back, i was tired of suffering so i being to watch for what triggered them, allergies from dust,hayfever. rapid change in body tempature, i play sports and if i cool down to quickly they ocurr, and stress. i worked on avoiding those thimgs and notice they weren't occurring as much know i havn't had one in a few years.

I don't know if you are a man or a woman, but I am a 32-year-old woman, and a couple years ago I started getting migraines but they only seemed to show up every so often and when I finally started trying to note when they were occurring, it was always right before/during my menstrual cycle and my doctor said the hormones are triggering them. the only thing I am able to do when they are really bad is take a mild OTC pain med. and go to sleep for several hours in a dark room. I have now also started back on my birth control pills and that has really helped to lessen the pain of the headaches and they are less frequent now to.