Hi umm my gf and I are having oral sex almost thrice a month , and within it I finger her too. She is still a virgin upto now. But her last period was July. And the period in July was late for 3 weeks and was just 4 days long. But after her period in July she didnt have any period anymore even upto today. It is already roughly 2 months of her not having a period. I finger her but everytime I check my hands are dry before I finger her. Please help she is irregular, but she is just always upto 1 week late ever since her first period. It was just this july her period was late 3 weeks. And right now 2 months she still doesnt have a period. My hands are always dry. And is kissing after I cummed in her mouth then eating her after a while can get her pregnant? We're really worried if she is pregnant we are about to graduate to college if she was pregnant then our studies are gone too. Can anyone answer why she's 2 months late? She doesnt get nausea cravings and fatigue. Her frequency in the toilet is just like before. Every 2 hours or so. No sore breasts. But sometimes lower back pain. And sometimes stomach pains. Please help.

I also can't afford a pregnancy kit sorry we're broke right now all our money are spent in tuition fees