i dont know if this is sex but... i really dont want to loose her virginity. the reason we did 'it' it's because i got carried away :( my P did inserted into her V but it didnt go all the way through though... i insert my P to  4-8 times, just the tip of my P i think... maybe a little bit further. but then i started to think " im still young... do i need to do this ? " then i Stopped... she doesnt matter at all if i stopped though.So... when i look at her V, it kinda... not shut anymore i think... a little bit opened... a Little bit.

now it scared me... do i took her Virginity ?:-(

maybe..but you know its something normal you dont need to cry its not the end of the world the chill.it will not affect the girl health.hey man take it easy.ohh if you had let sperm into she got pregnant then i is a big problem if you are minor or your parents donnot accept marriages..

Woooooow... nothing really happened... thankfully. just a contact between mine and hers... i dint get to my climax, but then the night after that... her V is bleeding, i thought it was period... does this mean she lost her Virginity ?