So...my girlfriend and I were dry humping, and she gave me a ha****b with precum on my penis...but only the part around her wrist got precum on it. She then touched herself afterwards to see how wet she was (only with her fingers), she then let me touched her vagina to see aswell. But before that, there was this very tiny strand of precum attached to my penis and my boxers, and i cut it off with my finger earlier - it was a very tiny strand like those small dribbles of saliva. I only touched her on the lips of her vagina...could this get her pregnant? She then got her 'period' 2 days after doing this...we researched quite alot. Not sure if this will help, but shes been very stressed over the past months over exams, test and family. This is her 2nd time getting her period this month. We aren't able to tell our parents due to complicated situations and not sure whether to wait next month for her period or to get her the pill "morning after pill"... We were dryhumping with full on clothes aswell, not our underwears.

If she had a period she is not pregnant, that's basic knowledge. You said she had two. She is not pregnant.

sorry mb...i did some more research...i think it could be a spotting...apparently the discharge was dark brown.