i came on here about 4 weeks ago saying i had 1 red spot and nothing more,but a week ago i had one light brown spot w/ mucus and tested neg 3 days later w/ a blood test w/ the red spot they said it could have been from my cysts..but i never mentioned about the brown spot. I am now 2 weeks late and i've never been late other then for my 1st pregnancy for my son. i just took a dollar home preg test and came up neg wed i went to get my hormones checked but that won't come back until nexted week! what do u think is going on?? thanks for any input!!

well i'm still late by 17 days and have no idea whats going on!! i'm due for my next cycle next week so lets see if i miss that one too!!
and i have a sono on the 17th to see whats going on!!

well i called my doctor yesturday and she has me coming in for another blood test seeing today i'm 3 weeks late not
normal for me at all. waiting to see if i get anything next sat. thats when i'm due again!
if anyone has any input please let me know!! thanx

well i got the results on monday and of course neg. again :-( i'm now 25 days late and 4 days away from my next period due on the 12th..waiting to see what happens %-) just wish a test would show positive already!! any-1 have any idea why this is happening they
said my hormone test came back normal i don't have pcos!! urghhh..this is frustrating i'm a mom to a 3 yr. old boy stay at home mom so not much stress in my life!! :-P i want answers plzz.. and i go for a sono on the 17th i've been having on and off crampin' and constipation sorry tmi! tired,drained,lightheaded,and i've been peein' more and headaches & backache! and i've been takin prenatals since jan. my last period started on jan. 15th thanx!!

well just so EVERY-1 knows u can MISS your PERIOD and NOT be pregnant i finally got my period when due on the 12th of march lasted up until the 16th spotted 2 days before hand!! and went for the sono on the 17th being told i have a enlarged uterus w/ a 3in. cysts that being
said is most likely the reason i missed my period!! so if your missing a period and getting negitive test ask for a sono to check for cysts!!
GOOD LUCK to u all!!