Negative Blood Test And Period But Still Feel Pregnant

how is that possible?

This feeling of pregnancy is such a fake feeling. I have had it like so many times and still nothing. If you tested it after your pregnancy was suppose to come and it showed negative, then I suppose it is negative.

I didn’t understand quite well if you got your period or not, I just wanted to let you know that the feeling often fails to be correct because of either too big desire or anxiety.

If you got your period, then you are not pregnant no matter how pregnant you felt.
If you didn’t get your period, you could wait a few more days, get tested again or see a doctor.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply.

I did get my period. I think. This past Sunday night. It was well over a month late and lasted 2 and a half days.

I do have a Dr. appt. but it is driving me nuts. The fluttering feeling, which I know isn't a baby....too soon, but can it be stretching of my uterus?

As far as I know stretching of the uterus feels like cramping but you never know. When is your doc's appointment? Let us know how it went!

MY LAST NORMAL WAS IN DECEMBER, I WENT THROUGH THE SICKNESS FOR THE MONTHS OF JANUARY AND FEBRUARY, MY PARTNER WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING AND PLUS VOMITING WE BOTH WERE VOMITING FOR A MONTH AND A HALF, HE STILL VOMITS IF HE EATS SOMETHING THAT HIS STOMACHE DOESN'T AGREE WITH. NOW IT IS THE END OF MARCH AND I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL MOVEMENT WHEN I FINISH EATING, OR DRINGING COLD WATER, OR WHEN I'M NEXT TO HIM. I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST BY URINE 6 TIMES THEY WERE NEG, HAD A BLOOD TEST IT WAS NEG, MY STOMACHE IS STILL GROWING AND I STILL HAVE MOVEMENT. I WENT THROUGH THIS WITH EVERY PREGNANCY WITH MY BOYS (I HAVE 4 BOYS) MY TEST NEVER CAME BACK POSITIVE UNTIL I WAS ABOUT 5 1/2 TO 6 MONTHS PREGNANT. I WONDER IF IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY BLOOD TYPE BEING O-. SOME ONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR HELP.

Did you go to a doctor and get a scan done? i am quite curious and am hoping you are pregnant as I am going thru similar signs...got my period and hpt was -ve but i can feel baby movements and my abdomen is growing..help me please...........

Have two children 10 and 14 I have taken 6 test and a blood test. I just don't understand. What else could be moving in my ribs? Please help thanks