the past few days ive been having some chest pain with a weird warm sensation on the insides of my elbows. also ive been having some shortness of breath. i went to the er and they checked my blood did an ekg and a chest xray and said everything came back fine. i have asthma but im not a smoker. any clues as to what it might be?

I get these feelings also, I have anxiety and asthma and every time I go to ER they say I'm fine. It's frustrating

Don't go to the e r most of the time they will say your ok because they don't know what is going on. If you are dieng then they will call a specialist who will actually give you a proper diagnosis. See you pcp and demand them to send you to a cardiologist. . I also went to the er twice and been sent home.and my pcp try to pitch me to see her psychologist. Lol