Hi! My name is Samantha and I am currently fifteen years old. Lately, I've been experiencing odd sensations on and around my face and headaches. I just want to know if I should be worried.

The most common of these sensations is a sort of tingling or bubbly feeling under and on the side of my left eye. Most of the time, it's nothing more than that, but sometimes it feels as if that spot is pulsing. I was reading up on this online and one website said that this is a possible sign of an annyeurisnm. I am worried about this because my grandmother (on my mother's side) died because of an annyeurism (and I also know that there are normally no symptoms/signs of one). Sometimes the tingling occurs by my right eye, though not as often, and has also occured on the bridge of my nose, the top of my head, and near my jaw.

Another thing that worries me are these headaches that I've been getitng. Sometimes they last for a while, sometimes they're relatively short. They've occured near the back of my neck, near my temples, and on other random places of my head that I can't really name. I also get this pressure (for lack of a better word) above and behind my eyes and it feels like something's pushing against it. This worries me because just this morning I woke up at about four in the morning feeling like this. My face and neck felt really hot, so I thought putting some cool water on it might help. But as I was walking down the hall, a feeling of dizziness came over me and I nearly fell.

The last of my symptoms are chest/shoulder pains. These don't happen quite as often as the other things do, but they hurt the most. It feels like somebody's pushing down on my chest and then poking it with something sharp from the inside. The pains occur on both sides of my chest as well as my shoulders.

Also, though I'm pretty sure it's nothing, one of my pupils is bigger than the other one. I don't stress over it, but I'm wondering if this is another thing I should be concerned about?

A little while ago, I was in a car crash. It wasn't serious, but the air-bag deployed and hit my left eye, causing bleeding on the side of my eye and slight bruising near the back. I'm fine now, but I was wondering if the tingling sensations I get in my face were possibly caused by this. I also get panic attacks, and while I was reading up on this, I discovered that there are certain physical substitute-like things that happen to your body in place of an actual panic attack that you're aware of (racing heard, shortness of breath, etc.). Is this a possible cause? Or maybe the way I sleep or how much I sleep? I don't know, but I really would appreciate some help on the subject.

I just wanted to reply to your message. I too have had these symptoms and i am concerned that my young children are saying the same things. I am currently looking into more spiritual reasons for this happening. It seems to be a worldwide thing and its freaking me out. I keep preying that it will just go away and I have good days and bad, i'm just shocked that my kids are reporting that they feel the same way. My husband thinks we are all nuts!

Hey, just though id reply also,
im 17
about 155 pounds
6,5

i started getting all the same symptoms after a panic i got this first aniexty attack like thing.
i went to doctor he just passed it off as anxiety attacks.
but now i get pain in my chest daily's
the eye pulsing thing daily.
are to breath and more.

like you both i have no idea what is wrong with me,
just hope it aint life treating, i get scared from stuff like this
cause my friend died of cancer 2 years ago he was only 15.
i lost a few other friends in the last 2 years from illnesses u would never expect a teenager to have and as we evolve im realizing that our youth is dieing must faster,

now i just want this all to go away cause, it caused me to half to drop out of school, use to be a fairly popular kid in school, now i have a bad social life.

so if anyone can help these 2 it might find some answers for me also,

thanks and hope for the best for you 2 also.

My daughter is experiencing headaches blinding ones, tinnitis, chest pains, and arrythmias. Her left pupil is larger than the right as well. We have had lots of tests. Thyroid was one thing they found then second test was normal, her pituitary also enlarged. But doc's say nothing wrong with her. She woke up one morning with the symptoms of a stroke left sided. Her strength was gone in her left hand left side of face droopy and left leg and arm not working well. But again doc says she's fine. There are diseases that can be contracted from fleas that have the same symptoms, Proplapsed mitral valve also. Many things to check and no doctor has patience to check it all out thoroughly. It seems we are all having the same problem. Lack of energy also. I ma experiencing some of the same symptoms but not as severe. If anyone has gotten a diagnosis for their problem please post it and post the docs name and phone number who helped them.
Thanks

Well lets see I see a hemotologist, a neurologist, a cardiologist, and primary doctor I have all the same issues they tell me that they are silent migraines or migraines with auras but after much research and many talks with the doctors it seems that they have no clue it may be epilipsy it may be multiple sclerosis

my history also includes surviving a pulmonary embolism I am on blood thinners for that

Migraines for approx 15 years I am currently taking topamax nightly and fiorcet as needed for this condition

I will check back and let you know the results

look into Lyme Disease and its co infections- don't belive that you have to be located in a n epedemic area. Lyme is everywhere. there is no accurate testing so most doctors including infectous disease doctors will deny it. Do your research and go with your gut. Lyme world is not a pretty place and must be a clinical diagnosis.

yes I have the same symptoms and no doctor can figure it out been to :
neurologist, Rheumatologists , and a cardiologist

permanent symptoms:
left dropping eye
left enlarged pupil <-patois

occasional symptoms, usually in the morning time
pain in left side of head, and burning/heat sensation
left side of face - tingling
left arm heavy-numbness feeling
left side of chest- sharp pain (gas/pressure)

my issues- but no doctor states that these are direct causes
iron deficiency anemia
skull based menigiomia(begin brain tumor)

I really do hope this helps all of you out there. I experienced the tingling, numbness, warm water feeling on my left temple for years now and then the sharp throbbing pain started behind my left eyeball. I am about to be 37 years old and went to the doctors for these symtoms after visiting a neurologist for years. Here are a couple of things to get a blood test for and your regular family physician can do it. Research these two things which are possible causes for what you are experiencing. I too thought that i was having an anuerysm and thought i was going to die.
Get tested for leukemia, trigeminal neuralgia, temporal arteritis (especially if your getting the throbbing headached behind your eyes). There is also something calls bels palsy? that will cause one side of your face to droop temporarily because of your nerves. I really do hope this helps. It was my solution

This is really funny to me that all of us is having the same problem and NOONE can find a diagnosis. I have been having problems for the last 10 years and the doctors have no idea what is going on. As I an typing now I am having chest pains on right side, headache, right jaw pain and nausea. 1 year ago doctor said I was having spasms in the heart prescribed Ranexa 500 mg. It seemed to take away the chest pain until resently they started back again. It like an every year thing that they put me through stress test numerous EKG's even have done echocardiogram and angiogram. Still could not find anything. I have even asked whn do I know that there is something wrong with me or if I am having a heart attack and to go to hospital, because all my problems say I am having a heart attack. Cannot give me answer for that either..... So I take one day at a time and pray for the best.......

This is all due to secret nano technology the goverment is experimenting with to control human synapses.

Try googeling "Sepia pulsating pain in lefteye" homeopathy deals with these symptoms as a whole

Well I'm glad that i found this, because im in the same boat, for years ive had tinnitus, it was passed off as normal ive had that for 13 years or longer since 2007 maybe longer, ive had heart pains, and flutters, ive hard sharp pains, dull pains, stabbing pains, migraines, headaches, all sorts of aches in my head, ive had jaw pain, fatigue, nausea, weird whirring in my ears, where the pressure builds up, followed by the strong urge to pass out, high pitched pinging... And no matter how many needles i have blood taken or xrays, apparantly im healthy as anything.... So why is it i dont feel healthy, Lately i have also had stomach bugs, and severe flues, 4 in the past 8 months to be exact, when i never got stomach bugs or flues and if i did they werent bad.... HELP

Oh my God. Your description matches mine so well. I am eighteen. Since I was nine I have had severe panic attacks. and at 16 was diagnosed with a severe panic disorder. But I know it's not that. I am able to control my panic usually even thought it goes on basically all day every day. What doctors don't understand is that I'm constantly in a state of uncomfortablility and pain. My chest pains have gotten so terrible they almost bring me to my knees. They are ojn both sides The right side pain never goes away. Sometimes my vision gerts blurry and I feel as if my eyes can't focus and like there is pressure building inside by skull pressing on my eyes. My temples also "pulsate". I have a heart arithmia, and have trouble breathing. I get light headed to a point of almost passing out daily. and often get vertigo. my pains shoot down through out my arms and sometimes my back. My head feels full of pressure, and it sometimes makes me feel like I am going to go crazy because it feels as if I'm going blind. Some nights I do not get to sleep, because my body jolts awake due to me stopping breathing. This causes exhaustion to a point of agony. I get nauseated all the time. I vomit multiple times a week. I have been to several doctors. Most give me about 10 minutes, and tell me I have anxiety. I do have anxiety. But this physical pain adds to it. I am seeing a doctors now who says my hormones are completely whacked. Another doctor told me my muscles around my back and lungs are so tight hes surprised I can breathe at all. But I have not gotten any treatment. I Need HELP> !!!!!

I have been told I have mitral valve prolapse (clicking) during a gastro visit recently. My mother has tachycardia and is on meds to slow her accelerated heart rate. Very frustrating getting to bottom of things

I've experienced the exact same things. Last year, after such a severe headache I began seeing "flashing lights" in my left eye. After one urgent care visit, two primary care visits, one visit to the optometrist, and two ER trips; the ER attending had the foresight to call neurology down and admit me fearing stroke. Good thing he did because I'd begun to lose partial vision in my left eye. For example, I could see the white boards in the ER room, but could not see the black lettering from their markers. My vision went from 20/25 to 20/90 in the course of an hour. I was treated with intervenal steroids and my vision was restored. I was diagnosed with Optic Neuritis and Anemia-iron deficiency. As a result, I still have what's called "flare-ups" (pulsating headaches, tingling and numbing sensations in the arms or legs, chest pains, shortness of breath) so far it tends to happen once a year. I must visit my neurologists every 3-6 months for close watch for signs of MS since Optic Neuritis can sometimes be a sign of MS development. It can be very debilitating. Mostly, I try to gain knowledge on my own because for most doctors it's so hit or miss with these disorders. But at least go to a neurologists and have them run tests on you based off of your symptoms and do your own research so you can be prepared and ask the questions that concern you.