Friday afternoon, i was fairly nauseas, i ran home to feed the animals, and i quickly had to run to the bathroom to vomit. About 3 1/2 hrs later it started again, and then every 10 minutes i was vomiting. I went to the hospital and they pumped me with fluids and anti nausea meds. Now its Monday, 3 days later, and im very nauseas and bloated, my stomachs cramping, i can eat, but not much. WHATS happening to me? It feels like its starting all over again. Does anyone know whats causing this and wat i should do?

i know,i woke up @ 3a.m. with stomach and threw up all night-started out as undigested food but am now vomiting large amounts of tan stuff with some chunks,my stomach is no better,and im vomiting at least 10 times an hour.i have chills, shaking and fever just threw up a bunch more of that tan stuff,lying on the couch,ready to cry.good luck to all who have this,im going to throw up again