Okay, I drank a lot last saturday, it's been a week and my stomach has been killing me everyday since. Anybody have any ideas to why this might be? I don't drink a lot, except for saturday, I know I over did it then, but would that be why my stomach still hurts?

I'm in the same boat. It feels like my stomach is eating itself. Which freaks me out because my mom has Chron's disease and I can't seem to handle alot of food since then either. I hope I don't get Chron's. It sucks.

It could be your pancreas is inflammated after drinking ecess amount. See a doctor asap.

It's okay people i get these pains and it fine i had liver pains, that suttin to worry about, coz i can't drink anymore, so calm the binging down :\

Drink safe people

Yeah i like drank a stupid amount off vodka on saterday its know friday and my stomach is still sore,
Im not hungry, my stomach rumbals alot, I have diareah after every meal and i feel like vomating.
Its never happend to me before so I am freaked out and i feel
very odd. Is it normal? have other people had this problem?
please say this is just an effect off drink and that I am also nothing more then a
hypochondriac.

I used to drink alot more couple months ago, would black out 80% of summer last year and drank everyday. but nowadays just maybe twice a week, sometimes 4....but a week ago was the worst throwing up hungover feeling i ever had, the other times i had one of my worsts was just mainly a killer headache....i rarely throw up when i drink, like rarely...and only had a couple bad headaches then, its cuz i learned to drink lots of water before going to bed....but last week...i actually ate a good amount of food before drinking and drank a decent amount of water before going to bed..but the next morning was the worst worst hungover i had, i felt like i had a fever and couldn't stop throwing up, mainly this gross tasting liquid, yellow.....kinda burned a little and since then ive had stomach aches..its been over a week....everytime i eat, it seems to take AWHILE to digest....and im 18 years old.....................i think older people are suppose to have these type of problems, im not sure, just guessing...does anyone have the same problem?

i drank on tuesday night. on wednesday i was pukin ALL day, from when i woke up until 11pm.about every 10-20 minutes, and mostly nothing but bile and spit also a lot of dry heaving. I tried drinkin water but just threw it up. tried eating bread and 7up around 7pm and threw up 5 mins later. Its monday now and my stomach still feels sick and naseous all the time. I can barely eat and i feel so tired. please help

Yeah this sh*t happened to me on a Saturday to. I drank pretty heavy, a lot of liqueur. My stomach burns every time I eat.
I'm pretty sure that it's stomach ulcers cause alcohol make's the stomach more acidic.
I'm about to medicate with some weed. Mary Jane lowers the stomachs acid levels.

I'm 17 going thru the same situation but telling us about how u have the same is a treatment

Did it go away , I'm having that problem right now, how long did it last ?

I have the exact same thing, im hungry but my stomach starts feeling nauseous at random times and diarrhea constantly. It's been a week since I drank a good amount, and i puked the day after i drank a lot, since then i eat a little and get a stomach ache

lool, its funny how many people get this, I'm currently experiencing it now and no I dont have an answer.. stop drinking, eat good food and look after yourself.. thats all i got.. I feel a bit better and can eat after 12 days now but still a bit of pain..

This is alcohol induced gastritis. Inflation of the stomach lining. It will heal may take weeks or months. Good luck :)

Why are you so far down thank you btw

Hey so I was out drinking Friday and it is now a Wednesday I’m still in bed dr told me it was due to marijuana or can this jus be a bad hangover ?