i have been suffering from back pain for 2 1/2 years.. recently going through an IDET procedure.. a recent MRI showed that one of my tears in my disc has actually gotten larger.. over the past 3 months i have had VERY frequent urination.. no burning or pain.. sometimes it is hard to start but once i do i am able to empty my bladder.. wondering if an annular tear could be the cause of this sudden onset of urinary problems.. any help would be so appreciated

Your statment regarding back pain and frequent urination has amazed me. I was recently rear ended in an auto accident and after an MRI diagnosed with a annualar tear in the C3 C4 area. Since this has happened, I have been having to urinate 3 times as often as I used to prior to the accident. I thought the reason was because I was not working and drinking more fluids since I was not busy at work all day long. The more I thought about this, I realized I wasn't drinking any more or less water than I did prior to the accident. What is causing this frequency of urination to occur???