I was diagnosed with a disc herniation left C5-6, and small bulges in C3-4 and C4-5. My doctor will not listen to my symptoms and is ignoring my opinion on how I feel....I am the one feeling them so I know how I feel. I am having pain in my neck, sometimes radiating up behind my left ear. My jaw on the left side is very sore and stiff, I get dizziness, headaches, equilibriun problems, and pain in my left arm down the bottom part of my arm on the thumb side of my hand. I have also been getting a 9-volt shocking feeling in my tongue and face which sends tingles down my arms. I am really discouraged because mt Dr does not understand what I am going through. He is a Workmans Comp Dr if that means anything. I have been released back to light duty work...but I don't feel safe driving due to my dizziness. Am I wrong? Anyways....could all of these symptoms be because of the neck bulges and herniations?

I should think you need to start looking for another doctor. How was your herniation diagnosed? Have you had a CT or MRI? The issues you mention in your left arm, pain and numbness, are similar to what I'm experiencing with a bulge at C5-C6. I really wish you well!

I want to say...YES

Your symptoms are from the bulges from what I feel. You need only one type of doctor right now and that is a pain specialist. He will do a few tests that you cannot fake and he will tell you exactly what is causing the symptoms if it is the nerves.

Get a new doctor!!!!

im going through the Same thing however with more symptoms. issue with my c4/c5 small bulge with major pain on my left side jaw, arm, chest even had shortness of breath, sometimes get dizzy, headaches and tingling in my hands and feet.

need second opinion doctor is recommending back trans fusion. my pain levels are not normally high unless doing intense squatting or ab movement. was wondering if there are other non surgical methods for recovey.

broad based sub ligamentous disc herniated at c5-6 of 3.5 mm in ap dimension with annular tearing.
broad a sub ligamentous disc herniated at c4-5 of 2mm in ap dimension
broad based disc bulge at c3-4 of 2mm ap dimension