i have had tonsil stones on and off for a few years. Never had any issues with infection until now. beginning of March, I started getting numerous tonsil stones in my right tonsil. The "stones" didn't look hard, but more like puss. Either way, was able to remove them with no issue. About 4 weeks Ago, i noticed another tonsil stone. When the sucker came out my tonsil looked almost deflated and had a huge hole or gap. This is when I noticed the opposite tonsil was swollen. I've been to 3 doctors and 1 ENT since then. First two doctors said allergies. No allergy medicine worked. after a week and a half with no change in tonsil size, my entire throat felt swollen. I rushed myself to an emergency clinic where they took my blood and checked out my tonsils, both which now had white spots al over them. They said i had a pretty nasty bacterial infection. I was given 10 days of Ceftin antibiotics and pain pills. Well, it's been 12 days now with no change other then the pain isnt as severe. I decided to check out a specialist (ENT) and he said I have Chronic Tonsillitis. Left tonsil is still a bit swollen with ear fullness on that side (only in the late afternoon is my ear full), white stones in right deflated looking tonsil, lots of jaw pain, swollen lymph nodes and glands (especially on swollen side), and throbbing lingering pain from time to time in tonsils. Ive also recently noticed a weird or sick feeling in my chest. No cough, but almost like a respiratory thing going on. Can anyone please help me?? I've never dealt with tonsillitis and I'm so miserable at this point. The ENT wouldn't give me Any antibiotics since I just finished some. I am feeling worse without them and now I'm starting to get worried. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Been feeling this way for a month and just want to feel like myself again. 

It could be Hodgkin's lymphoma. You should ask your Dr. Chest problems are a sign of that along with swollen glands like you have.