Im 17 and have definatly not hit puberty at all. I have no armpit hair, no pubic hair, a squeaky voice and a very very small penis. My penis is 2.5, 3 inches when hard and about 1.5 inches when soft. It is embarrasing cause people in school have penises 5/6/7 inches when soft, because I have seen them in pe and when I get changed everyone makes fun of me. Even my teachers know(hot female ones too) I need help. Can anyone give me any tips and do you think girls would take such a small penis? :$

You are what doctors call a late bloomer and it is completely normal. You will eventually go through it, I infact did not hit puberty until late 17yrs old.

Now I am 27 with a above average penis size etc. When I was your age mine was small and I was also made fun of because of it. Just bear with your body and don't let people stress you out.

I'm 13... And I'm 4'10.... And I have an erection of 4 inches...