So i'm 16 and have no armpit hair, facial hair and still have a small penis. I have pubic hair and have barely any leg hair. My penis is around 4.5 inches when erect and a girth of 2 inches. Is this normal ? Have i hit puberty ? I really like this girl but i'm afraid of what she might think, I'm still a virgin and she's not, help!

Hi Mystery,

You're normal and yes you are in puberty.

4.5 inches is normal for a 15-16 year old.  5-5 1/2" is normal for an adult so you're close.

If she likes you it won't matter. 

Hope it helps.

Thank you, it has helped and i'm going to tell her how i feel, thank you again.

Don't worry mystery, you are what they call 'a late bloomer', you should start having hairs under your arms within 2 years, and your penis should grow to the average of 5 and a half inches as well. If your girlfriend really loves you, she won't be to concerned with the size of your small penis, Some men don't need to shave facial hair at all, that's nothing to be worried about, unless you want to grow a beard.

Celebrity

You sound to me like a fair haired boy, these tend not to be hairy at all, sort of be glad that you will only need to shave your face no more than once or twice a week. I have seen many boys like you, only a light covering of hair on legs, no arm or chest hair and a countable amount of hair on pubes, that's OK. Don't worry too much about your GF, OK if she had sex with another boy before she met you, as long as she isn't having sex with him when she is dating you now, things should be OK. Most girls don't bother too much on how hairy or hairless her boyfriend is, she likes you for what you are, not the amount of hair you have.

What if it is like a inch and your 15

That's small you would expect that at 5 months. not 15. years what they call a micro penis, however you can still have sex

ha yo sh*t little

glad ur not the only one without armpit hair hurrah no smelly under pits.. me too. I have no hair on my body except for my head.. no pit hair no public either... we are unique.. stay strong

Well said 'Loretta M', you stay strong too, BUT I would have been disappointed if at age 16 I had no underarm hair or pubic hair too, as it was by 16 I had a bush of hair on both those places and was very happy about that, don't talk too soon, you might be what they call "a late bloomer", by the time you are 20, who knows you probably will have at least some hair on both under arms and around your private parts, it would be most unusual if by then you had no hair at all. BTW smelly under pits has NOTHING to do with the amount of hair or no hair there is under your arms

Im 15 and i have 6 inch erect and im just growing underarm hair so im great by 18 i should reach 7 inch

That is bad you need to sort your life out

By 18 you will have a forest of armpit hair and also around your by then 7" penis.

I am 15 years old i am really short i dont have any kind of armphtic hair or pubic hairand i dnt hv facial hair and my pennis is so small like 9 year old baby and my friend always make a fun out of me i am so stressed