HI i am currently 16 yrs old i am 6 foot 2, 200 lbs and i have a 1 inch penis :'(. ive never had sex before or had a real girl friend just because im to timid :$ to tell a girl how i truely feel. i have had a specific girl in mind since freshman year <3 but i know shes not a virgin, and im not exactlly in her league :-|, also im afraid if i tell her how i feel and we just so happen to start going out (very unlikely) eventually shell want to have sex ;-) but im too afraid. well enough with this relationship BS xp. I have not experienced any growth for as long as i can remember and of course im asian so you can only imagine the immature comments i hear on a day to day basis o.O and they really hurt because there is really nothing i can do about it right now. ive tried jelking but its kind of difficult because im only 1 inch. is there something wrong with me? PLEASE HELP IVE ALREADY THOUGHT OF SUICIDE :'( JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A BAD FEELING I WONT GROW. I KNOW I STILL HAVE A COUPLE OF YEARS TO GO. BUT I WOULD LIKE SOME CLOSURE ON THIS TOPIC.

Hey guest I'm very sorry to hear of your situation... it can be very very difficult to be in highschool with inadequate size.... can I ask a few questions? When did you start going through puberty? What is the length width and depth of your testicles... are you overwieght at all? How big is your penis both flaccid (non erect) and erect