im am 15 currently and I'm a bit worried, all my friends say there penis size is about 6 or even 7 inches while mines is only 4 inches. I do have some hair on my upper lib and I do have pubs but little arm pit hair and some leg hair. I am growing very impatient because they always talk on how big there penises are and I wouldn't be able to say the same, can anybody help please thank you

Mo,

Everybody matures at a different rate. Some guys get "big" early while others get hairy early. It sounds like you are most definitely in puberty and maturing, just slower than your friends. It doesn't mean anything is wrong, and there is nothing you can do about it.

It is genetic.

It's just like some people have blue eyes or grow to be 6 feet tall while others have brown eyes and are 5' 10".

I know it is hard to put up with but soon enough you'll be able to say the same. Just give yourself some time.

Hang in there.

Yea you are probably right I guess I'm just comparing myself to much to others thank you very much.