am very sad that i have no facial hair nor hair in the armpit....... :-(

but i have public hair.,.,.,.,., XD

my penis is 9cm when erect.,.,.,.,.,, %-) i think it is very short

have i hited puberty ?

please help me........ !

hey anurag,

YES you have hit puberty but you are still in the early stages. it takes a long time to go through puberty and people start it all different times. has your voice changed, do you have any leg hair and have you been able to ejaculate yet? how much pubic hair do you have?

my voice didnt change till the second half of my freshman year and i was a junior in highschool before i had any armpit hair at all!!! yes i was self concious especially when freshman or junior high kids were more mature than me. your penis is a normal size for you development and should continue to develope more as you mature. now that im 21 everything normalized out and is fine. my roomates brother is a freshman and he can grow a full beard if he wants too (me im still working on that XD ) also i had a frien who literally was shaving and had chest hair in 6th-7th grade o.O but there is a friend of my brothers who is a junior in highschool and is just now starting to look a little older and his voice is just starting to drop. so as you can see puberty is HIGHLY variable and is different for everyone. if you have any other questions or concerns just let me know :-)

thank u for your reply.....

when i do sex , i get a colourless sperm!

my voice doesnt crack!!what should i do??

please help...

what do you mean "when i sex" do you mean masturbate or actually haveing sex???? the fact that your voice hasnt cracked means that you are probably not mature enough yet to produce sperm. when you get this colorless sperm does it shoot out or just "leak/dribble" out? is it slippery and sticky? also when does it come out? do you have to "sex" for a while or can it come out just by getting an erection and being sexually excited. when it comes out what does it feel like? not the liquid but the feeling in your body (groin area)?

thanks

i just masturbate...!!

sperm leaks out when sexually exited for a long time.....

it is sticky and is colourless......

please reply

thank u

i have thin long leg hair....

hav i hit puberty??

when will i get facial hair??

the stuff that is being secreated is called pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum). it is made by two small pea sized glands are located at the bulb of your penis. the pre-ejaculate is released in order to flush out and neutralize the acid in any urin left in the urethra that would kill sperm cells released in ejaculation. it also acts as a natural lubricant to make pennetration durring sex easier. you will probably be able to produce semen shortly maby in a couple months to a year. as for facial hair it varies a lot depending on your genetics but it will probably still be 2-3 years yet. have you talked to your dad about it? when did he start puberty and shaving?

hope this helps 8)

thank u but when the secretion is pressed,it turn milky ....

can u tell me why it happens???

when will i get facial hair,armpit hair and thick leg hair????

sorry i havnt talked about puberty to my dad....

once you have started puberty (which you have) the armpit hair and leg hair should start fairly quickly probably withing a year or so after your voice chages (wich should happen pretty soon) its alright if you havent talked to you dad ( i know it can be an embarrasing or akward topic) even though it shouldnt. what do you mean when you press on the secreation it turns milky?? it is totaly clear when it comes out right?

i mean when i take the secretion in fingers and simply pressed it it had turned milky!!

i have long leg hair but it is very thin.......whe will i get it thick???

how can i produce milky sperm??

one had told me that i might be having AIDS!!!! is it right???should i meet a doctor??

please help me..........

the milkiness is probably just du to tiney air bubbles getting into the secreation when you smash it
its hard to explain.

the milky semen containing sperm will not occur until you mature more and your testicles develop more. how big are they now? (length and width) you should start being able to ejaculate pretty soon. leg hair is as variable as anyother hair some people have heavy thick leg hair others have hardly any at all. does your dad have a lot? it could be that you already have all the hair you will get on your legs but chances are you will still get some.

does this make any sense
also what ethnicity are you? hispanics tend to have thinner leg hair and middle eastern people have very thick hair.

i am an asian ....

my dad has no leg hair but i hav thin long leg hair.....

how can i measure length and width of testes??

anyway,it has small hsits growing in it....

well in that case you will probably not get much more leg hair aisians normally arnt to hairy

especially in their (your) legs. if you gently hold one of your testicles you can see that it is more shaped like an egg (oval shaped) to measure the lenght a tape measurer or ruler will work and you GENTLY hold the one testee so you can see the shape of it though your scrotum (ball sac) and hold the ruler next to it. up and down id the length and across (left to right) is the with length is the longer side. and what did you say about something growing in it?? small zits?

i mean some hairs r growinw in the scrotum ......is it normal??

what is the normal testes and penis size for 15 years old??

o yeah deffinatly normal.... the normal average human adult testicles are about around 2 inches(5.1cm) long, 0.8 inches (2cm) in width, and 1.2 inches (3cm) in height.