Hi, my niece had vaginal bleeding. She is only 6 years old. Since my sister has died, I am like a mother to her. Of course, she is a shame to talk about this whit her father. Specially, because he is very rigid. So she told me. She was very afraid. Now, I want to learn something about it, before I talk to him.

Like a mom to mom. I was very moved about your story. I am a mother of a young girl. She is eight year old now. Two years ago she had the same problem. In that time I have been learning a lot about this. Vaginal bleeding in small girls can cause vulvovaginitis, precocious puberty, bleeding disorder or simply a trauma. It is best to take her to a doctor.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take you little niece to a doctor. Perhaps a woman doctor so she will not be traumatized. You MUST rule out child molestation first and foremost. Don't count on the people's advice that are posting here. Get it from a REAL DOCTOR then go from there.

This, my friend, is coming from the voice of experience personally with this matter.