My girlfriend (from a relationship of almost 4 years) was abused by her uncle (adopted brother of her mother) when she was 4 years old. That disgusting animal made her touch his penis and stroke it. We both hate him for that, but her nothing was done by her family and he's still a good-for-nothing loser.

My gf and I both watch porn, and these days I have found a series of 6 videos in a porn site of a pervert spying on a 12-year-old that he calls "my niece". The body really looks like hers, and the bedroom is very alike her parents bedroom, not to mention the clothes, that I think she had clothes like that by that age.

We are 18 years old now, and I really need to know if that's her in that video, so that monster of her uncle can be exposed and justice should be done. If it is not her, that's ok, but if it is, I wouldn't want her to be even more hurt. But the only way to be sure is showing her and she then can identify herself or not.

Please, help me. What should I do? How should I show the videos to her to uncover the truth?

We talk about the incident sometimes and we have a very strong and trustful relationship based on truth. She also knows about the abuse I suffered from my older half-sister when I was younger.

Thank you already for your help, guys.

1. Your gf should go and tell the  police about the abuse, they are usually very understanding about these matters now.

2.  You should not visit that site as I sounds as if it is illegal, and if so, you could be prosecuted.

yes annd his sorry ass she be charged for it.