Hi all I'm and any opinions are welcome.

Im a young early 20s male and i love my porn and have lots of them. My sex drive is very high so I get turned on a lot and have to masturbate for relief.

There is one problem and that is my niece at the age of 11 loves porn and wants to watch it. Well technically she is still 10yold and just turned 11 few days ago. 

How it started was her mother my (sister inlaw) is a stripper and I live with them two up at the country way out of town and when I came home early one night, I saw my niece sitting on the couch watching porn and touching herself.

and it wasn't just the x rated porn, it was hardcore xxx porn. So as usual the adult would get angry and tell them off but I think I went too hard on her as she has a big attitude and tells me to get lost and don't tell her what to do, she likes it and mommy lets her watch it so why can't I? 

When my sister inlaw got home later that night and I told her and this is what she said: "oh yeah about that let her watch it. If she don't get her way then she is going to get crazy so best let her do what she wants"

This has been going on for about 2-3months secretly and I only just found out. It was when her mom was getting ready for work and her daughter saw her toys and outfits etc and asked what they are for.

she told her what the toys are used for but she didn't get it, so when mommy leaves to go work, she puts on porn for her to watch. The very first time what she put on was the masturbation scene with the toys and dildos so she can see what they are and how it's used.

and then after she moved her upto the hardcore stuff as you can imagine what that is about. 

So being said, my niece now is addicted to porn and I'm not sure what to do.

ive read about some thing about kids and porn and they say it's normal at that age to view porn as it's a part of life and growing up etc etc.. 

My sister inlaw even said don't worry about it and don't tell me how to raise my daughter. 

I even joined a some parent forum and private messaged some woman that I saw her status was similar with her daughter and she replied back saying don't get mad at them as it will worsen the situation but speak calmly and listen to them. 

She even said sit down and watch it with her and ask her questions about it or answer anything they want to ask etc..

so should I just back away and leave it or be there for her? Mommy has no time for her daughter as she is working a lot and in the city and some nights she has to stay at a hotel if she is working back to back in a row.

Hi Pete,

Move out, NOW.

You are playing with fire.  All you need is for your niece to tell someone that you were showing her porn, or even that she saw your porn, and you are now a sex offender.

Lose the porn stash and get out.

Then, if you want, call Family and Childrens and let them know what mom is doing.  But get out first so we don't see you on the "Steve Wilkos" show.

She is very secretive about things like that, her mother has teached her not to say anything and she's a smart girl but I can't seem to just leave and not care.
If I can I would want to get her off it and not call in anyone else.
It'll be very hard but I may or can try to get her not to watch porn.

I also am the only male that live there and is around to look after her. Sometimes mommy takes her with her when she has work but they stay at a hotel.
And the only thing that reliefs me is to watch porn as I'm a very turned on male and need something to watch to release myself.

Mommy is grooming her for more than an education. There is a LOT of money to be made in child pornography and the hotter the better. A 10 year old inserting toys and masturbating, then the next step is performing sex acts on and with adults. Huge money. This little girl's life is going to be ruined if she doesn't die or dissapear first. Not might be, IS going to be. I know how this works, know many aspects of it, was involved in these things involuntarily for many years. I was that little girl. If you love her, get her help NOW. Please. You have no idea how horrible that life is for a preteen girl, or a boy for that matter.
And as for you, you are already involved and could go to prison for life, possibly, if any harm comes to her. You are already eligible for prison, because you know about it and didn't contact anybody.
Please help her. I was barely 6 the first time I was raped repeatedly by 3 men. I started experiencing sexual touches, etc., when I was in diapers. My life was hell and I would have been better off dead. I can't even tell you how many times I attempted suicide. I don't even know. I wasn't much older than your niece the first time I tried to kill myself. I ended up is a prostitute when I was just 13. I've had hundreds of beatings over the years. Is this what you want for your niece? Because this will all be on your shoulders as well.
I was finally removed from that life when I was 27, after another suicide attempt and a heroin overdose. It took me many years to learn to cope with what I was and even today I suffer a lot from all of it. I am nearly 40 years old now, and I probably look at least late fifties or early sixties. I have no family , I have very few resources I can rely on and barely make it day-to-day trying to make an honest living , but I will never go back to that . I now have several teenage girls that I have befriended and I am trying to help . After so many years of doing that at their age, they don't think they even want help. But that little girl inside of them does , every single time. Please rescue this sweet little girl. Save her life. I beg you.