I've been bleeding since August 14th so my doctor ordered an U/S for me. These are the results:

Abornmal ATTN. NEEDED

It says "enlarged endometrial stripe", "exuberant endometrial hyperplasia", and then it says "endometrial cancer in this patient cannot be ruled out on ultrasound criteria" and that I must do a follow up study in 1.5 menstrual cycles as a minimum. My ovaries are normal the right measures 2.2 x 2.8 x 1.7 and the left is 2.5 x 2.5 1.9 . My endometrium is abnormal in size measuring 17 mm or 1.7 cm.

The only reason the doctor did not want to say cancer (though the specialist reviewing my U/S made sure to put that it can't be ruled out on the result paper) was because I'm only 22.

Has anyone had this?

Don't ever let them rule uterine cancer out at 22. my mother had complaints of back pain and constant bleeding at 23. they kept telling her to lose weight and that her paps were coming back normal. she died when she was 25 (i was 5) of uterine cancer that had spread to her cervix. they ignored her/diminished her concerns so long that the cancer spread all over and the radiation was too late. i am currently having the same exact complaints as her...back pain, bleeding (not heavy but every day) for 6 months and my ultrasound showed a 1.7 cm uterine lining. don't back down. don't let anyone diminish your concerns. it's your body and do what you need to in order to feel better.

I had it when I was 17. It's possible, I'm sorry.