Hello, folks. I have a bump on my ear. My ear cartilage was pierced and a bump is growing on that terrain. I would like to know what that can be. I would really be grateful if anyone could tell me this. Your help is more than welcomed. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. It happens to some people who are pierced. It happens mostly because of friction. If this place is worm, then it may be infection. You should go to a dermatologist or ENT specialist. They will see what they can do with this. I hope I hope you will find a solution. I am sorry that I haven’t got more details. Good luck! Bye!

hello, so it basically is called a keloid. i have one on my left ear cartilage and i have gone to many doctors and none could remove it, only plastic surgeons. i made an appointment to see the doctor but he was going to charge $300 to remove the keloid. i didnt have the money at the time so i have not done it. there supposily is this tea tree oil that has worked on many people. hope this has helped

hi, welcome to you on this forum site.Here you will get perfect solution for your queries. only A healthy life can be joyful life. the causes of your problem can be vitamins,dieting, improper food etc.you can go for natural and homeopathy treatments.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use