I was diagnosed with drooping tip & possible nasal valve collapse following a septoplasty where the surgeon took away too much cartilage at the end of my nose! Another surgeon (on the NHS this time) rebuilt the tip using cartilage from my ear. Most of the work was done via my right nostril. Unfortunately this nostril was narrower than the other one to begin with - collapsed inwards slightly.........

It now seems that the new cartilage has grown & spread across the inside of this nostril. It also still collapses inwards. With this extra growth stuck in it, there's only a tiny gap to try to breathe through. Anyone know, Is this likely to be that the cartilage has grown across rapidly...or is it scar tissue that's stuck there blocking the airway? Can it be removed without my septum collapsing again? Anyone else had this?