Anyone suffering from outer ear pulsating? No pain, just extremely uncomfortable.  Always in the left ear.  Any suggestion for relief.  I'm concerned because I known there are main arteries through the neck to the cranial. The pulse is so strong at times.  Trying to get in to see a Dr. For these symptoms.  

Hello guest,

you didn't mention if your ear is pierced or not - I experienced the same pulsating sensation when my ear piercing got inflamed. Of course, I had to take the earring out, but pulsating lingered on until the infection or allergic reaction that caused the inflammation went away. But you'd probably think of this yourself. The other, rarer thing that can happen to make your outer ear sort of sensitive is under skin pimple - you might notice it just as a painful sot on your outer ear, or it can be almost at the point where your ear and head skin meet. It can get too irritated too, and when that happens you do start feeling - or in this case - hearing your pulse. Those are just some possibilities, and if you get a doctor’s appointment I'd like to hear what the diagnosis was since this happens to me still from time to time,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

I just came across your question because I’ve been experiencing the same exact thing with my left ear! Thought the feeling would go away after a couple of hours but a day later, it’s still going. Wondering if I should see a doctor? Did you finally see a doctor? If so, curious as to what was the reason for the uncomfortable pulsating?