Im 18 ... what happens when ur ontop of ur girlfreind with all your clothes on and rubbing against each other.. and she has all her clothes on 2 :) .. and release sperm in ur boxers and get off her around 10seconds later.. thers no way that patch that followed thru onto my trouserscan go into her trousers into her underwear then into her vagina.. im really scared. SHE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY that im over thinking.. I just want a accurate answer so im stress free.. PLEASE TELL ME IM OKAAAY!!!

Hi Luke

From what you have said, I think it is highly unlikely that any sperm in your semen could make its way through and make her pregnant (providing that was the only sexual activity).

You would have (presumably) been able to see any wet patch on her trousers! Sperm would have to pass through your boxers, your trousers, her trousers, her panties, find her vaginal entrance, swim up the vagina, through the cervix, and find a released egg.

Sperm may be very tiny, but they do not have legs to walk or crawl. All they can do is swim. When the fluid they swim in dries up, they are stranded. Fabric tends to soak up liquid, so clothing tends to leave sperm stranded (unless very thin like lace). If you ejaculated straight onto her lace panties over her wet vagina, you might well have a problem.

Hope this helps. But be careful what you do in future (and how you do it!).

If you want to chat further, please do so. You may do so in private if it helps.

She had jeans on and kickers.. And therz was not wet patch on her trousers... wots thin like lace?

U are getting me worried again.. Even i did cum in my boxers with my jeans ontop near vaginal area then the vaginal area on her trousers would be wet ofcourse right? Her vaginal area was perfectly dry on her trousers and ofcourse she if did go through she would have told me.. So im gooodd yhhh? And i came off her id say within 5 seconds!!

Then there should be no chance of her getting pregnant.

As I explained, in order to get pregnant the sperm has to swim to an egg. That is how it works. As there was no wet patch on her trousers, there is no way any active sperm could have got there from inside your boxers.

Regarding lace, I said that clothing tends to soak up liquid leaving sperm stranded, but lace-like material might allow sperm through. So lace knickers would not soak up semen if you were to ejaculate directly onto them. That was advice for the future.

Shephered999 THANKS SOO MUCHHH IM BEING SERIOUS! Thankyouu im wel relieved! Ive never been in this situation b4 thats why i was worried!! And yep she was dry as i cheked her too near her vaginal area :) and she sed she was dry too - thanks soo muchh!!

Glad to have been a help.

If you want to talk more, feel free to ask. You may private message me if you wish.

Nope thanks alot im all happy now thanks too u! thanks very much pal!