Please Reply Asap... me and my gf are 18 what happens when ur lying ontop of ur girlfreind and humping with all your clothes (to be specific i had chinos and boxers on and she had tight jeans and underwear on ) and i cummed (ejaculated) in my boxers and get off her immediately at around 5-10 seconds.. and thers a little wet patch that followed thru onto my trousers (which was at the top of my trousers).. Thers no way that it can go thru my boxers thru my chinos into her tight jeans and into her underwear and into her vagina.. im really scared... she is not worrying coz she sed we were both fully clothed ans that im being paranoid.. Can some1 who knows their stuff give me a str8 to th point answer.. Coz im worried and I DONT WANT HER PREGNANT!!! P.s im nt planning to have sex til i am married and i know my limits- many people have told me that worrying isnt even an option coz nothing has happened.. But i want an proper answer. So i came on here...

No, she is not pregnant, stop worrying

Are u Sureee yhhhh? i wasnt mena cum in the first place, this is the first time irs happened so i was really nervous and now after your reply i am soo happppy!!

POOR PIG BLOOD OVER HER AS THIS WILL STOP ANY PRAGNANCY.