Hello. I believe I have come to the end because I can't see any way out from this.
A year ago I was normal, happy schoolgirl and I ha perfectly good family. Then, all this disappeared. My mother was diagnosed with bone cancer about seven months ago and this affected me bad because we were pretty close. I spent days and days in hospital nursing her, feeding her and helping her to get over this situation. All this time I wasn’t go to the school. After six months she died. I thought that this life is not worth living any more. I'm feeling a bit better right now but now; I don’t know what to do? I have big problems with coming back to school and coming back to my social life.

I can only imagine how the death of your mother hit you. Girls of your age are in most cases pretty tight connected with their mothers.
I can only say that in front of you is a big life assignment because you must get over this and return to normal life.
My suggestion is that you should connect with your father more because you haven’t even mentioned him once. He can replace your mother but can help you big time. Go to the school with your father and see your options for returning to your class.
Of course, you could use some antidepressants for a short time like Effexor or Celexa but you can do it without them.
Good luck!