HI everyone I’m a 13 year old boy who has terrible grades and my father hates me for that I have 0 friends at school and I think because of those to thing I have suicidal thoughts and I also Haven’t played any of my video games since school even started so I would think I would have good grades but the problem is that the only friends I have are when I play on the computer. But yea I want to know if I have a very bad problem or is it just that I’m a failure to my own father.

Hey guest I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through... I wouldn't necessary label it as a very bad problem but certainly deserves attention......  first off know that you are NOT alone with hosnyou feel.....  I think it would be most help full to deal with your issues seperatly...... so to start with can you think of any reasons why you are doing poor in school ?

I don’t really know hey I’m doing poorly in school I just feel like their is a problem about me

Hey again when did you start struggling in school? Have you tried talking to your teacher for extra help? What subjects do you find most difficult? Do you enjoy school or enjoy any of your subjects even if you're not doing well?

Yes I have asked my teacher for help I’ve had 5 tutors and I started to struggle in 4th grade my favorite subject is media where we do photoshop and lip sink videos.

Wow that's really cool I think Photoshop and lip-synching I really interesting. What if you struggle with the most? Do you play any sports or are you in school? What types of things do you enjoy doing?

I do wrestling because I apparently have “anger issues”(Idk how to use quotations but my mom says I do) and I’m also 1time state champion in Tennessee. I struggle mostly in science,English,math,and French. I like to play video games a lot and I also have my own YouTube channel but I don’t post often except today.

That's cool what types of stuff do you post on YouTube ? And congrats on being a state champion that's extremely impressive and you should be very proud. My dad has always been hard on me with grades because he wants me to have a better future than what he had. Unfortunately that strain can take a toll on you after a while. Do you have any siblings? How does your dad treat them you after a while. Do you have any siblings? How does your dad treat them?
Woooops forgot to sign it's Biomajor10

Did you get my last post? how are you feeling?

I post gaming videos. I have a sister in college and a brother in pre-K. My dad treats them well but when it comes to me all he cares about is me having a good edu. And my mother and father are both from the Middle East and I was born in America so yea.

Im sorry to her that... It always seemed like my dad was and is the hardest on me when it comes to grades too..... how much time do you spend studying and doing homework per day?

Well I have been doing wrestling for a while and it always end at 5:00 so I get home at 5:30 and then take a shower 6:00 then from 6 to 6:15 I have diner then I start studying and doing home work so about 3 hours since I sleep at 9:00.

Well that sounds like a pretty good balance man. are you able to go to sleep easily or are you lying awake in bed or being on your phone for hours? do you get good grads on the homework that you complete and do you finish all or most of your assignments?

I sleep at 9:00 and sometimes I sleep really easy but sometimes it takes me a hour or 2 of me just laying in my bed doing nothing

That sounds pretty normal for someone your age. So I guess we have to figure out why you are struggling so much In School...... how have you been feeling recently