I have just noticed yesterday that a small lump appeared on eye. It is on the eyelid, actually between it and the eyebrow. It is not painful in any way, 3 mm in diameter, and a bit reddish. I am wearing contact lenses (that I change every month) and I take them out every evening. Perhaps this lump has something to do with that. I have lenses for six moths now.

Quite possibly, there could be a connection between lenses and that lump. I have had similar problems for several times, I also have lenses. It seems that eye handling every night and morning could irritate the eye so much that it reacts with the lump occurring. It could also be there because of dirty hands (hands have to be washed thoroughly before touching the eye). Sometimes, even just a physical irritation could cause the lump emerging. I suggest that you see a doctor (even though it should be gone in week or two).