About 3 weeks ago I woke up with swollen upper eyelid that took a few days to go away. Then, I had the same thing happen in the other eye only worse. Could it be from my feather pillow, or a new Kiss my Face chinese botanical moisturizs I am totally confused.

It could be a Sty (stye)
It could be an ingrown eyelash
It could be bacteria that has caused the pore to clog up and oil build up within
It could be a Chalazion.

Google Sty or Chalazion for more info.

If you use oily eye makeup remover, it's probably a closed pore with oil building up and can not get out. Be sure next time after you use the make up remover to use a soap and warm water so it doesnt clog another pore.

The BEST way to know for sure what it is, would be to see an OPTHAMOLOGIST (they are the ONLY ones that can do surgery, except for a plastic surgeon....do NOT waste time or money going to an optometrist or a regular doctor.

Tobrex can be applied and may help. But in many cases surgery is necessary, although you could have it re-occur so you really need to be careful about washing your eyelids more carefully OR if you sweat alot to wash well as soon as you can. Keep dirty fingers off your eye lids. Wash your hands often with anti bacterial soap.

moist towels applied several times a day may help temporarily

the same thing is happening to me... one day my right eyelid was swelled up then my left eyelid the next day and now tonight my right! WHAT IS GOING ON! its happened before to me and it just went away on its own.. but im still concerned