Hello! I have been wearing glasses for a very long time and I really got tired of them. I also wanted to change something in my appearance and I decided to wear contact lenses instead eye glasses. My boyfriend told me I look much prettier without glasses and most of my friends and family thinks the same. But I am little bit afraid since I don’t know how the contact lenses are put on. Is it difficult?

Hello! Putting contact lenses isn’t difficult and after some time you will put them easily and without problems. You just need some practice. First you have to wash and rinse your hands and then dry with a lint-free towel. Don’t forget to start with the same lens every time to avoid mix-ups. Rinse it according the instructions. Put the lens on the tip of the index finger of your hand and then look upward and pull your lower eyelid downward with the middle finger. While still looking upward, place the lens gently toward the bottom of your eye and continue holding the lids open and let your eye drift downward. Close the lid and gently center the lens on your eye. And that’s it!

wasn’t easy for me the first time. I just switched back to contacts because my mom bought me some from http://www.contact.com

It takes some patience but after about two weeks it will be routine and very easy.