i passed out since i had not eatin anything for several hours i put ice on it ive already eatin some noodles alot and i havent vomited or get dizzy and my eyelid is swollen purple did i fracture or break anything?

I really doubt that you broke anything.but i guess its just that the eye area is very sensitive and delicate.You hit the pavement very hard,but its nothing to get worried about.Just have it checked out,thats all

Hi there,
The swelling is caused by the eternal bleeding. Have you noticed any color changing in your skin around the eye and the skin on the eyelid? You have to know that if you hit your eyebrow you will most likely damage your blood vessels under the skin because in that region you have many small blood vessels. The good thing is that you are not dizzy because this could mean that you had a concussion. You need to put some ice on it and the swelling will go away in a matter of days. You just need to be patient with ti and apply ice regularly. I hope this helped you in any way.
All the best,
Danella