My name is Ilza Evrokatova, and I'm a pediatrician who for years has been working with children suffering from cerebral palsy. I would like to present a new method of rehabilitating children with disabilities of movement.

It took me 12 years of daily work with my patients to develop this method of rehabilitation. For exercises, I use an aid I have patented under the name Evro (see photos). This device makes it possible to place a patient in the proper anatomical position. Correction of the position is achieved with the use of stretchy pulls. In the apparatus, any child, regardless of the form of cerebral palsy, can exercise in various positions: standing, kneeling, on hands and knees, squatting, sitting, and others. They can also walk upright, step, walk backwards, turn round, walk on crutches or with the use of other aids. They can crawl and walk on their knees. Depending on the type of the palsy, the pulls are fitted differently and a different set of exercises is applied. Because the child itself performs each exercise with a load and in the correct position, the muscles re strengthened, movement coordination improved, and the sense o the body in space quickly enhanced. Thanks to the feeling of safety, children soon stop being afraid, which reduces tension. When you apply the method I have developed, children with spastic diplegia can learn to walk correctly and independently withing one to two years, and children with quadriplegia can start to walk within two to three years. The method has been applied at several rehabilitation canters, following training I have provided to rehabilitation specialists. The aid is easy to produce and assemble and doesn't take up much space in a room. Should you be interested in the method, lease contact me at *****, and I will do my best to help you.
Ilza Evrokatova

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Dear Dr,

Can you put a photo for your device please.

I have a friend whose sun is 19 months old born with a hpoxic cerebral atrophy. he has just been able to control his head position. he has athetoid movements. He had fits well-controlled now with 3 anti-epileptic drugs.

Are you aware of such a condition? any idea please what can be useful to add to his treatment please?

I will be grateful if you answer me please.

mihad39