so the other day my boyfriend & i were making out &things got intense so we started dry humping. I am still a virgin and plan on staying one for a long time( i dont like the risk of becoming pregnant because i have a future ahead of me & rather be safe then sorry) so  i thought this would be a fun thing to do without actual sex and i thought its totally harmless. but anyway i read online that pregnancy can occur with dry humping and it totally freaked me out & i am sooo paranoid now! I was wondering how possible it would be in my situation. We both were fully clothed he had boxers and jeans on & i had underwear & leggings. I have no idea if he ejaculated or precummed. i didnt notice or see anything besides my own wetness. Im just freaked out because i keep thinking what if he did ejaculate or something & the sperm got its way through our clothes & could get me pregnant! he never "slipped" or anything like that it was just the good ol grinding with clothes.we didnt even see each other naked, But im still paranoid so can someone ease my mind & help me relax please! This is really getting to me and i cannot stop worrying. Everytime i think of it i get a sick to my stomach feeling and i hate it. I just wanna break down & cry because  im worried sick. I just need reassurance with my situation

You're definitely not pregnant! Semen has to have contact with the vagina, cannot go through clothes.. you're safe!

okay thank you for your answer and i find it somewhat relieving. My other concern is would it be possible if he did ejaculate or precum for it to go through clothes and get me pregnant??

first off precum is only a little and precum does not contain sperm unless he ejaculated recently before. and as the last person said highly would not touch ur vagina unless he as a massive amount of cum.

so i have nothing to worry about or??

Dear Selena

You should have nothing to worry about this time, but some of the things posted are not quite right.

1. Pre-cum can contain sperm:
    • UK research has indicated that some men always have sperm in their pre-cum (others do not)
    • Residual sperm in the male urethra from a previous ejaculation can mix with precum
    • Pre-cum is not always a tiny amount
  2. It would be difficult for sperm to pass through clothing usually
    • Sperm swim, so need fluid (not just dampness). Copious amounts of ejaculate could penetrate some types of clothing.
    • Sperm, though small, would need to swim through the fabric weave and then reach the vagina.
    • Open weave fabric (like lace) might allow ejaculate with sperm to pass through.
  3. Sperm needs to enter the vagina to fertilise and egg before pregnancy can occur
    • Semen can land in a wet vulva and the sperm could find its way into the vagina
    • To arrive there through multiple layers of clothing would be virtually impossible
    • Hands/fingers can transfer semen
  4. Sperm needs to find the egg
    • Eggs are usually only released about once very 4 weeks
    • Released eggs are only viable for about a day
    • Sperm can live in a woman's body for 5 days (maybe slightly longer), so the sperm needs to arrive in the vagina in the 6 days up to and including ovulation day
    Hope this helps

Hi. A few days ago me and my boyfriend got really intense and I grounded on him in just my underwear. He was wearing nothing. He precummed and then I continued to grind. TMI but then he fingered me with his pre cum still on my underwear. Could it be possibly if it slipped through and get me pregnant. Also another tmi but is it normal even tho all that happened my vagina kinda smells like his precum. Does that meant anything? Am I possibly pregnant?