My boyfriend and I had dry sex on March 3rd. My last period was on February 19th and lasted for about 5-6 days. Was I ovulating at the time I had dry sex? Today is March 19th and I still haven't got my period, and I'm usually early for them. He had jeans on with boxers underneath, and I had tights on with thin underwear on underneath. I think a bit of pre-cum came through his jeans but I'm not too sure. I'm really worried that I'm pregnant, because I haven't got my period yet. If someone could help me I would be so grateful.

I dont think your pregnant. he had to cum inside you if anything.

I think you're asking if you can become pregnant by what we used to call "Dry humping" or simulated intercourse with your clothes on.

It's very doubtful if you are pregnant from this encounter.
You are right to be concerned and observant of the pre-cum that MAY have soaked through his clothes, but the chance of that little amount containing a live sperm cell, soaking through his two layers, through your two layers and into your sex organs is very low.

You may have an irregular period for another reason, and now you're stressing that you may have done something wrong.
I can't speak to if you were fertile on the day you had "Dry Sex"... as I don't know how long your regular period is.

If you're going to engage in sexual behavior, you need to start using protection... because sooner or later, the clothes are going to come off...and then it's off to the races with those little sperm cells.
Better get prepared, or change your behavior.

Good luck.

live sperm can not travel through clothes. do not worry.