Over the course of 3-4 years I have been experiencing an ever increasing but nor painful pressure with tingling at the left temple above the ear of my head.
By opening my mouth extremely wide - stretching my jaw, I get some immediate but temporary relief. The sensation quickly returns.
My doctor tells me that there are many nerves that run through this area of the head close to the surface which is then made complicated by the fact that the jaw hinges at the same point, hence the temporary relief gained by stretching the jaw. He feels its nothing but we'll keep an eye on it.

Hello there highflier67,

I have noticed that you have published this post one year ago so I would like to ask you do you still feel the same symptoms. My good friend has been complaining of the similar symptoms and he went to see his doctor as well. He did MRI and some additional tests but it seems that everything is just fine. He got some painkillers but the doctor has warned him not to take them that often. So basically he doesn’t know anything and there is nothing he can do about it.

So if you have find problem to your solution I would appreciate very much your answer. Thank you in advance.